2017 On Demand Education
The SCA is excited to bring you the most current and reputable educational content from three of our live annual CME events.
SCA Echo Week On Demand
Echo Week On Demand is an online CME accredited program with 37 hours of lectures designed for anesthesiologists, cardiologists, cardiac surgeons, sonographers, radiologists and other medical professionals as a comprehensive review of perioperative echocardiography.
SCA Annual Meeting On Demand
Annual Meeting On Demand is a comprehensive educational activity with 60 hours of presentations focused on clinical decision making in cardiovascular anesthesiology and perioperative medicine.
The On Demand Experience
Each SCA On Demand program is driven by the latest technology which is designed to make your CME experience both convenient and efficient. The features of each program include:
- Online access from any computer, tablet or mobile smart phone.
- Integrated online CME testing.
- Advanced Search delivers a direct link to the specific presentations and slides containing your search terms.
- Recently Viewed allows you to revisit presentations and pick up exactly where you left off.
- Downloadable MP3 files that provide the option of listening to any (or all) lectures while driving, traveling, or any occasion where audio is most convenient