Expand Your Knowledge. Enhance Your Practice.
SCA's rich and diverse online education resources address key workplace and clinical issues relevant to professionals at every career stage in the cardiovascular and thoracic anesthesiology field. It's easy to stay infomred with our convenient and topical resources.
- E-Manual of Cardiac Anesthesia - this online tool provides SCA members with background information on a range of topics, from Off Pump CABG to Mitral Valve Surgery and Anesthesia for Ventricular Assist Device Implantation.
- On-CUE Program - SCA members receive a discount on this comprehensive online program, a structured educational ultrasound program with self-assessments to reinforce the learning experience.
- Accepted Abstracts - read through the scientific abstracts and complex cases that were accepted for presentation during past SCA educational events.
- SCA Newlsetter - this e-publication provides valuable information and updates on the field of cardiovascular anesthesiolgy in six annual issues.
- SCA Basic TTE Program - a great introduction to basic echocardiography, participants will be exposed to a wide variety of cardiac pathology.
- iTeachU Micro Courses - the aim of this program is to provide topic focused educational courses in specific learning areas.