Deadline: Wednesday, November 25, 2020, 5:00 PM CST
The Society of Cardiovascular Anesthesiologists invites the submission of abstracts and difficult cases to be presented at the 2021 Annual Thoracic Anesthesia Symposium on April 23, 2021.
- Instructions for Online Abstract Submission can be found here.
- Co-Authors must complete their bio and disclosure forms by December 6, 2020. The submission will not be reviewed unless all listed authors complete a bio and disclosure formby the deadline.
- Notifications will be sent in January 2021.
- The highest scoring submission from the Research and Resident and Fellow categories will be recognized by presenting their work as oral slide presentations at the meeting.
- If you are an SCA Member, previous abstract submitter, or co-author, please click on “I have an account with SCA” button below. Your username is your email address on file with SCA.
- SCA has a new membership portal. If you haven’t logged into the new portal yet, you will need to reset your password. Click here to reset your password. Once you have reset your password, you’ll be able to log into the system via the options below. If you have any issues logging in, please contact us at email@example.com or 855-658-2828.
- If you are a non-member who hasn’t submitted an abstract before, please click the “I don’t have an account with SCA” button below. You’ll be prompted to create an account and will be directed to the submission site after completion.