SCA has secured a limited number of sleeping rooms at a special discounted rate. To obtain the special rate, be sure to make your reservations early and to indicate that you are attending the SCA conference. The expiration of the discount is March 30, 2018 or when SCA’s room block has been filled. After that time, availability will be limited and higher rates may apply.
JW Marriott Phoenix Desert Ridge
5350 E Marriott Dr.
Phoenix, AZ 85054
*Rate includes complimentary basic internet access in the guest room, access to the resort fitness center and a $20 per room per night resort credit for attendees to utilize in Resort dining outlets, Wildfire Golf Club and Shop and Revive Spa and Shop. Resort credit excludes: Roy’s Restaurant, FedEx Kinkos, Del Star Gift Shop (across Starbucks), Dry Cleaning Service, Room & Tax, Resort Fee & Tax, Room upgrade fees, and Griffin Club upgrade fees.
||March 30, 2018
The option to add a resort fee (currently $35 per room per night) will be available at time of reservation and check in. The resort fee includes:
- Self-parking or valet parking
- High Speed Guestroom Internet and local phone calls
- Unlimited “Fitness On Demand Classes” in Revive Spa**
- Dinner appetizer from Meritage, an Urban Tavern or Stonegrill, one per entrée purchased with a maximum of two per room, up to a $12 value each***
- Wildfire Golf Driving Range with unlimited balls and use of clubs. Proper golf attire required
- Golf bag storage at Wildfire Golf Club
- Use of tennis facilities, includes up to four racquets
- Two hour bike rental, based on availability, up to four bikes
*Daily Resort Fee is subject to applicable taxes at time of check in
**An age requirement of 16 years old for use of the fitness facilities applies to all guests.
***Present resort fee card at time of dining for complimentary appetizer. Roy’s Restaurant is not included in complimentary appetizer offer.
Phone Reservations: 1.800.835.6206
Online Reservations: CLICK HERE
Ground Transportation To Hotel
||Estimated $60 one-way
A 10% discount has been setup for Super Shuttle service to and from Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport. Reservations must be made online through the link below in order to receive the discounted rate. Discounts are valid April 25-May 6, 2018.
Discount Code: M6XDF
Reservations: CLICK HERE
After claiming your luggage:
1. Terminal 2: Exit door #8 of the baggage claim area and proceed to the outer island
Terminal 3: Exit door #4 on the south side of the baggage claim area and proceed to the outer curb, turn left, and proceed to sign marked “Van Service”
Terminal 4: Exit door #8 by baggage carousel #2. Check in with the customer service representative at the SuperShuttle counter.
2. Provide confirmation number to SuperShuttle representative and a shuttle will be arranged.
|More Parking Information
Please refer to the hotel website for more information on parking rates.
SCA does not reimburse for parking.
Weather & Conference Attire
|Phoenix's Average High in April
|Phoenix's Average Low in April
|Meeting Room Temperatures
Temperatures May Vary
Please bring a light sweater or jacket to all meetings.
Somewhere between a saguaro selfie and a poolside cabana are friendly dive bars to explore, great music to discover and street art to stumble upon—all wrapped in a stunning desert backdrop.
So come, and let Phoenix surprise you.