The 2021 SCA Thoracic Anesthesia Symposium will be a virtual platform held April 23, 2021.
- A focus on dramas, traumas, experts, and controversies, along with everyday challenges in the chest
- Thought leaders provide a deep-dive exploration of new topics in thoracic surgery and anesthetic challenges
- Virtual workshop format! Focus on your clinical interests and explore what is new with interactive experience with the authorities in the field
At the SCA Thoracic Anesthesia virtual Symposium you can:
- Earn more than 8 hours of continuing medical education
- Choose 3 virtual workshops and register for an optional live PBLD for a conference experience tailored to YOUR educational needs
- Network with 200 other professionals in anesthesiology to help you gain insight into your practice and career
- Connect with our exhibitors to learn about new products and programs
The Thoracic Anesthesia Symposium Planning Committee is enthusiastically inviting the world of non-cardiac anesthesiologists to join us for an excellent opportunity to learn what is new in the profession!