Click Here to Claim Your CME Evaluations
The CME Site will close on August 1, 2018.
Thank you for joining us in Phoenix! This year, the symposium offered:
- a focus on dramas, traumas, experts, and controversies, along with everyday challenges in the thoracic space
- thought leaders provide a deep-dive exploration of new ERAS guidelines in thoracic surgery
- NEW workshop format! Focus on your clinical interests and choose the hands-on experience YOU want
- an ideal venue that provides many amenities and leisure time activities.
Registration Now Closed.
This Is Your Meeting
Come to Phoenix for the 7th Annual Thoracic Anesthesia Symposium (TAS, held in conjunction with the SCA Annual Meeting & Workshops), an event focused entirely on thoracic anesthesia for academic and private practitioners. This one-day event has limited registration in order to maximize interaction between attendees and faculty with the use of panels, case discussions, workshops, pro-con debates, posters, and oral abstract presentations.
At the SCA Thoracic Anesthesia Symposium you can:
- Earn more than 8 hours of continuing medical education
- Choose 2 hands-on workshop topic and register for an optional PBLD for a conference experience tailored to YOUR educational needs
- Network with 200 other professionals in anesthesiology to help you gain insight into your practice and career
- Connect with our exhibitors to learn about new products and programs
Plan Your Trip
JW Marriott Phoenix Desert Ridge Resort & Spa
5350 East Marriott Drive
Phoenix, Arizona 85054
This is an incredible venue that we were fortunate to secure for our 7th Annual Thoracic Anesthesia Symposium. Plan your family trip to this sophisticated venue, complete with championship golf, a rejuvenating spa, multiple outdoor pools, a lazy river, and water slides. All of this with an outstanding educational offering featuring world-class speakers and panels. Put your requests in now at work to secure your time off to attend!
Exhibitor & Sponsor Information
For more information about exhibiting at TAS, visit the Corporate Sponsorship Information page.