Join us for this year's TAS. Look forward to:
- a focus on dramas, traumas, experts, and controversies, along with everyday challenges in the thoracic space
- thought leaders provide a deep-dive exploration of new ERAS guidelines in thoracic surgery
- NEW workshop format! Focus on your clinical interests and choose the hands-on experience YOU want
- an ideal venue that provides many amenities and leisure time activities.
Registration Now Open.
Register today and enter to win a round-trip airfare to Phoenix; a round-trip airport transfer from the Phoenix airport to the headquarters hotel; or a $300 gift card, redeemable at the JW Marriott Phoenix Desert Ridge.
How To Enter:
- Share your excitement about past or current SCA activities by posting a comment on the Society’s Facebook, or via a tweet on Twitter that includes the hashtag #SCA2018AM and/or #SCA2018TAS
- You must also like SCA’s Facebook page, or follow @scahq on Twitter, to enter via the corresponding type of post.
View Official Rules
This Is Your Meeting
Come to Phoenix for the 7th Annual Thoracic Anesthesia Symposium (TAS, held in conjunction with the SCA Annual Meeting & Workshops), an event focused entirely on thoracic anesthesia for academic and private practitioners. This one-day event has limited registration in order to maximize interaction between attendees and faculty with the use of panels, case discussions, workshops, pro-con debats, posters, and oral abstract presentations.
At the SCA Thoracic Anesthesia Symposium you can:
- Earn more than 8 hours of continuing medical education
- Choose 2 hands-on workshop topic and register for an optional PBLD for a conference experience tailored to YOUR educational needs
- Network with 200 other professionals in anesthesiology to help you gain insight into your practice and career
- Connect with our exhibitors to learn about new products and programs
Plan Your Trip
JW Marriott Phoenix Desert Ridge Resort & Spa
5350 East Marriott Drive
Phoenix, Arizona 85054
This is an incredible venue that we were fortunate to secure for our 7th Annual Thoracic Anesthesia Symposium. Plan your family trip to this sophisticated venue, complete with championship golf, a rejuvenating spa, multiple outdoor pools, a lazy river, and water slides. All of this with an outstanding educational offering featuring world-class speakers and panels. Put your requests in now at work to secure your time off to attend!
Exhibitor & Sponsor Information
For more information about exhibiting at TAS, visit the Corporate Sponsorship Information page.