Save the Date!
Plans are underway to bring you another year of premier educational events. Enjoy:
- robust agendas that include a variety of topics focused on advances in the field
- a mix of teaching and hands-on learning environments
- the opportunity to enhance your clinical knowledge, competence, and performance.
More information regarding the 2019 Annual Meeting will be posted here as it becomes available.
Call for Submissions
We invite you to submit an abstract or challeging case for presentation at the 41st Annual Meeting & Workshops in Chicago, IL! Submissions will be accepted to the Scientific Program, Fellow and Resident, and Super Echo categories.
- Call opens at 9 am (Eastern) on October 22, 2018
- Call closes at 11:59 pm (Eastern) on December 17, 2018
Regsitration opens in December!
More information about registering for the 2019 Annual Meeting will be coming soon!
Hyatt Regency Chicago
151 East Wacker Drive
Chicago, Illinois 60601
This is an incredible venue that we were fortunate to secure for our 41st Annual Meeting. Plan your trip to Chicago for an outstanding educational offering featuring world-class speakers and panels. Put your requests in now at work to secure your time off to attend!
Exhibits and Sponsorship Information
Exhibiting at this SCA meeting offers you concentrated exposure to more than 1,200 attendees who are specialized physicians and trainees in the research and treatment of patients undergoing cardiovascular and thoracic procedures.
Click here to view the exhibit, sponsorship, and advertising opportunities at the 2019 Annual Meeting!