The SCA is excited to bring you the most current and reputable educational content from three of our live annual CME events.
SCA Echo Week OnDemand
Echo Week OnDemand is an online CME accredited program with 30+ hours of lectures designed for anesthesiologists, cardiologists, cardiac surgeons, sonographers, radiologists and other medical professionals as a comprehensive review of perioperative echocardiography.
Echo Week Attendees: Purchase 2020 Echo Week OnDemand onsite! Visit the booth near the registration desk for a discounted rate!
Learn more and order 2019 Echo Week OnDemand
SCA Annual Meeting OnDemand
Annual Meeting OnDemand is a comprehensive educational activity with approximately 60 hours of presentations focused on clinical decision making in cardiovascular anesthesiology and perioperative medicine.
Learn more and order 2019 Annual Meeting OnDemand
The OnDemand Experience
Each SCA OnDemand program is driven by the latest technology which is designed to make your CME experience both convenient and efficient. The features of each program include:
- Online access from any computer, tablet or mobile smart phone.
- Integrated online CME testing.
- Advanced Search delivers a direct link to the specific presentations and slides containing your search terms.
- Recently Viewed allows you to revisit presentations and pick up exactly where you left off.
- Downloadable MP3 files that provide the option of listening to any (or all) lectures while driving, traveling, or any occasion where audio is most convenient.