2020 Evaluations and Certificates
Click here to submit your evaluations and to access certificates and transcripts. The deadline to submit your evaluations is May 29, 2020. The deadline will not be extended.
Join us in Atlanta, GA, to meet, learn from, and connect with cardiovascular anesthesiologists from around the world. This meeting is designed for anesthesiologists, cardiologists, cardiac surgeons, intensivists, sonographers, radiologists, and other medical professionals with an interest in perioperative echocardiography. You will have personal access to nationally recognized experts in the fields of echocardiography and cardiovascular ultrasound.
At Echo Week, you can:
- Take pre- and post-tests to provide a baseline for your education in ultrasound and perioperative transesophageal echocardiography (TEE) and to help define your goals for Echo Week and future educational opportunities.
- Receive a personalized report card with the questions and answers asked by the faculty to enrich your educational experience.
- Network and build relationships with 300 of your peers, plus our sponsors.
- Earn more than 40 hours of continuing medical education (CME).
- Attend hands-on workshops to enhance your educational experience and provide a deeper understanding of the material presented.
View the Program
Loews Atlanta Hotel
1065 Peachtree Street NE
Atlanta, GA 30309
2019 Annual Echo Week
Click here to view meeting information from the 2019 meeting.