Welcome to the SCA 21st Annual Echo Week Moderator Resource Page!
Thank you for agreeing to present for the Society of Cardiovascular Anesthesiologists Echo Week in Atlanta, GA! Please use this page as a tool to plan your stay, prepare for your session(s), and learn more about the meeting. We will continue to update and maintain this resource page with details pertinent to our moderators, so check back often. We hope this information will help make your conference experience an enjoyable and successful one.
If you have additional questions, please contact SCA Headquarters at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your contribution to the meeting; your presentation will help make it an outstanding educational event. We look forward to seeing you in Atlanta!
The following items must be completed on the Faculty Information Center by the specified dates:
|October 3, 2017
- Willingness to Participate form(s)
- Disclosure of Relevant Financial Relationships
- SCA Speaker Agreement
|December 18, 2017
|January 8, 2018
- Presentation Submission (Speakers Only)
|January 22, 2018
- CME Questions (Speakers Only)
FACULTY INFORMATION CENTER
Please contact SCA at email@example.com if you are unable to complete these requirements by the deadline.
Registration and Reimbursement
Registration: Speakers will be registered for the meeting.
Reimbursement: Speakers will be reimbursed for the following expenses:
- Airfare: Non-refundable, 21-day advance coach restricted
- Ground Transportation: Actual expenses up to $100 may include transportation to and from the airport at departure and destination, and parking at the airport where the flight originated. Taxi fare between the hotel and convention center, or any other destination other than the airport will not be reimbursed. Rental cars will be reimbursed only up to the average two-way taxi fare between the destination airport and the metting headquarters hotel. Parking of rental cars will not be reimbursed. Copy of receipts required.
- Mileage: Reimbursable at the rate published by US Internal Revenue Service up to a maximum of $50.
- Lodging: Complimentary room block hotel room rate plus tax for days required to be at the meeting plus one for travel.
- Daily Expenses: The following items are reimbursable up to $100 per day for days required to be at the meeting plus one for travel (based on actual expenses and receipts are required).
- Baggage Fees (1 checked bag)
EXPENSE REPORT FORM
Please return the completed expense report form along with your receipts to firstname.lastname@example.org. More information about reimbursement will be sent a few weeks prior to the meeting.
Upon Arriving in Atlanta, GA
Check-In at Registration
All speakers MUST check in at the Registration Desk prior to your presentations. SCA staff will have your name badge and other relevant registration materials.
Room sizes range from approximately 75-900 people each. Assignments will be printed in the onsite Program Book that you will receive upon check-in at the registration desk. Please check back for more details in January 2018.
Please arrive at the room assigned for your session at least 15 minutes prior to its start time, in order to prepare for the session.
Your session(s) may be recorded for the On Demand product unless you notify SCA Staff prior to the meeting via email that you would like to opt out.