Supplemental education materials created by Echo Week faculty are now available. These will be helpful to you after you've completed the program next week:
- Fundamentals Syllabus - Resource for transesophageal echocardiography. This is a compilation of syllabi from past Echo Week speakers and experts in the field. It should provide you with a review of the fundamentals of echocardiography in order for you to better understand the advanced applications content. Attendees received a link to this resource via email. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you did not receive the email.
- Appendix - These documents and echo views, compiled by Dr. Bruce Bollen, are now available via the "Supplemental Materials" session in the meeting app.
- You can find this session in the Schedule Module, listed on Sunday, February 25 from 12-5 pm.
- Please note: this is not a separate session, this is only a holding container for the documents.
- The documents are labeled with a number that corresponds to the number in the "General Information and Index" document
Echo Week abstracts, evaluations, handouts and syllabi are only available electronically via the meeting app. You can access the meeting app on your computer/laptop, mobile device or tablet.
Username: [email address used to register for the meeting]
Access CME evaluations via the meeting app or click here to be redirected to the evaluation site. You will need to login to the evaluation site with your SCA username and password, which is not the same as the meeting app login provided above. To claim CME, you must complete the evaluations. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity. The site will close June 1, 2018.
PBLD Room Assignments and Materials
PBLD attendees: you will receive your room assignment on-site when you check in at the registration desk. The PBLD syllabi are now available to view via the meeting app. Select the PBLD that you signed up for in the Schedule module.
If you didn't purchase a PBLD ticket during registration, you can still buy one on-site! Visit the registration desk in Atlanta.
Pre-Registration is now closed. There are still spaces available at Echo Week - visit the on-site registration desk in Atlanta to sign up.
Registration Desk Hours
The registration desk will be located on the 14th Floor of the Loews Atlanta Hotel, directly outside the Ellington Ballroom, during the following hours:
- Sunday, February 25: 3 - 7:15 pm
- Monday, February 26: 6:30 am - 5 pm
- Tuesday, February 27: 6:45 am - 4 pm
- Wednesday, February 28: 6:30 am - 5 pm
- Thursday, March 1: 6:45 am - 5:30 pm
- Friday, March 2: 6:45 - 10 am
Click here for more information.
This Is Your Education
The 21st Annual SCA Echo Week is a 5-day course covering the fundamentals and applications of echocardiography. This interdisciplinary program has been developed to meet the continuing demand for education on the applications of ultrasound technologies as a fundamental diagnostic modality and monitor of perioperative cardiac performance.
At the SCA Echo Week you can:
- earn more than 40 hours of continuing medical education
- network with more than 300 of your peers in addition to our sponsors
- attend more than 25 sessions including the NEW Day in Review sessions Monday-Wednesday
Plan Your Trip
Loews Atlanta Hotel
1065 Peachtree Street NE
Atlanta, Georgia 30309
For more information about exhibiting with SCA in 2018, visit the Exhibitor Information page.