Thank you to all 2018 Echo Week Participants. View post meeting information here:
Access CME Evaluations
You will need to login to the evaluation site with your SCA username and password, which is not the same as the meeting app login provided below. To claim CME, you must complete the evaluations. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity. The site will close June 1, 2018. Please note, the deadline will not be extended for any reason.
Abstracts and Supplemental Materials
Abstracts, handouts and supplemental materials are only available electronically. Click Here for Meeting App Login Information.
View Accepted Abstracts
- Fundamentals Syllabus - Resource for transesophageal echocardiography. This is a compilation of syllabi from past Echo Week speakers and experts in the field. It should provide you with a review of the fundamentals of echocardiography in order for you to better understand the advanced applications content. Attendees received a link to this resource via email. Please contact email@example.com if you did not receive the email.
- Appendix - These documents and echo views, compiled by Dr. Bruce Bollen, are now available via the "Supplemental Materials" session in the meeting app.
- You can find this session in the Schedule Module, listed on Sunday, February 25 from 12-5 pm.
- Please note: this is not a separate session, this is only a holding container for the documents.
- The documents are labeled with a number that corresponds to the number in the "General Information and Index" document
Echo Week abstracts, evaluations, handouts and syllabi are only available electronically. You can access them via the Echo Week site or meeting app on your computer/laptop, mobile device or tablet.
Username: [email address used to register for the meeting]
Echo Week On Demand
Echo Week On Demand is an online library with more than 35 hours of educational content from the meeting. Revisit the program—anytime, anywhere. Plus, earn additional CME credits. Visit the Echo Week On Demand sales page to purchase your copy today!
View the Meeting Program
The 21st Annual SCA Echo Week is a 5-day course covering the fundamentals and applications of echocardiography. This interdisciplinary program has been developed to meet the continuing demand for education on the applications of ultrasound technologies as a fundamental diagnostic modality and monitor of perioperative cardiac performance.
Thank you to all 2018 Echo Week Exhibitors. For more information about exhibiting at the 2019 Echo Week, visit the Exhibitor Information page.