Welcome to the SCA 40th Annual Meeting & Workshops Abstract Presenter Resource Page!
Congratulations on being selected as an abstract presenter for the Society of Cardiovascular Anesthesiologists. Please use this page as a tool to plan your stay, prepare for your session(s), and learn more about the meeting. We will continue to update and maintain this resource page with details pertinent to our abstract authors, so check back often. We hope this information will help make your conference experience an enjoyable and successful one.
If you have additional questions, please contact SCA Staff at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your contribution to the meeting; your presentation will help make it an outstanding educational event. We look forward to seeing you in Orlando!
All Poster Presenter Requirements
All main authors are required to register for the meeting online and pay the registration fee. Additionally, the main author must log into the Faculty Information Center, and complete the forms listed below in order to present at the Annual Meeting.
IMPORTANT: If the author does not complete these forms, the author may not be permitted to be present. To access your forms, follow the steps below:
- Visit the Annual Meeting Faculty Information Center
- Using your SCA website credentials, log into your account. If you cannot remember your username and password, please click, 'Forgot Your Password' on the left toolbar of the proposal submission site.
- Once logged in the Faculty Information Center, complete the following items:
FACULTY INFORMATION CENTER
- Poster display boards on site will be double-sided.
- Your poster may be a maximum of 48 inches tall and 96 inches wide, in order to fit on the display boards.
- Your assigned poster number that was provided in your acceptance letter will be in the upper right hand corner of the poster display board, along with your abstract title.
- The SCA will not provide poster printing services, nor will a printing center be available at the meeting. Your poster must be printed prior to the meeting.
- SCA will provide tacks for you to hang your poster with at the meeting.
Changing the Main Author
If the main author is unable to present at the meeting, you must send an email to email@example.com providing the name and email address of the replacement abstract presenter prior to the meeting. Unless the SCA is notified of a change in presenting author, only the main author will be allowed to present the abstract.
In case the abstract presentation must be cancelled in its entirety due to an unforeseen emergency, an email must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org explaining the situation in appropriate and sufficient detail. Please note: Any main author who fail to notify SCA Staff of a cancellation may be prohibited from presenting another abstract at subsequent SCA meetings.