Call for Submissions is Now Closed
Notifications have been sent to the submitters. If you did not receive your notification, please contact email@example.com.
Click the links below to view the guidelines and requirements:
- Call opens on October 22, 2018
- Call closes at 11:59 pm (Eastern) on December 17, 2018
- Additional submissions will not be accepted after the submission system closes
- If you do not receive an email confirmation within 30 minutes of submitting, please contact SCA Member Services for assistance:
- Co-Authors must complete their disclosure forms by December 19, 2018.
- The submission will not be reviewed unless all listed authors complete a disclosure form by the deadline.
- Submitters will be notified in February 2019 regarding the status of their submission
Early Career Investigator Award
This award is designed to motivate physicians early in their training to pursue their interest in research that investigates topics in cardiac, thoracic, and vascular anesthesia and disease. Eligible abstracts submitted for consideration to the Scientific Program will be considered for one of five $1,000 travel grant awards. Award applications are due on January 8, 2019.
Click here to learn more about the award.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions. Email the SCA Education Department at firstname.lastname@example.org.