Plans are underway to bring you another year of premier educational events. Enjoy:
- robust agendas that include a variety of topics focused on advances in the field
- a mix of teaching and hands-on learning environments
- the opportunity to enhance your clinical knowledge, competence and performance
- an ideal venue that provides many amenities and leisure time activities.
Registration Now Open.
40th Anniversary Celebration Reception | Sunday, April 29 | 7:30 – 10:30 pm
Join us for SCA’s 40th Anniversary Celebration at the Musical Instrument Museum in Phoenix. Enjoy a unique night of sips, nibbles and community with your colleagues. Your ticket includes one drink ticket, a variety of appetizers, and access to the first-floor galleries at the museum.
About the Musical Instrument Museum (MIM): MIM displays more than 6,800 instruments collected from around 200 of the world’s countries and territories. Most displays are enhanced by state-of-the-art audio and video technologies that allow guests to see the instruments, hear their sounds, and observe them being played in their original contexts—performances that are often as spectacular as the instruments themselves. What’s more, all guests are invited to play instruments from around the world in the Experience Gallery. You can also see instruments from music icons such as John Lennon, Taylor Swift, Elvis Presley®, Carlos Santana, and many more in the Artist Gallery.
About the Event:
- Guests will receive an exchange ticket when they check-in for the meeting at the Annual Meeting Registration Desk. You must bring this ticket with you to the event – it will be exchanged for your complimentary drink ticket.
- Buses will take guests round-trip from the JW Marriott Phoenix Desert Ridge to the MIM between the hours of 7:15pm and 10:30 pm on April 29. Parking is available onsite for those driving.
- Cocktail attire is requested – this is a party, let’s celebrate!
Purchase your ticket during registration. Already registered? Contact Member Services to add this special event to your registration: 855.658.2828 or 847.375.6313 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
This Is Your Career
Join over 1,200 of your colleagues and peers for opportunities to learn the latest updates and advancements from subject matter experts and leaders in the field. Come a day early for the 7th Annual Thoracic Anesthesia Symposium. Gain critical knowledge from the breadth of education, treatment and research discoveries shared at the meetings in a mix of didactic and hands-on learning environments. Whether you’re a beginner or an expert, the Annual Meeting has educational content for you!
At the SCA Annual Meeting you can:
- Earn over 30 hours of continuing medical education
- Attend more than 20 sessions to help you discover new research and innovations in the field
- Register for up to 4 hands-on workshops and 5 PBLDs for a conference experience tailored to YOUR educational needs
- Network with 1,200 other professionals in anesthesiology to help you gain insight into your practice and career
- Connect with nearly 40 exhibiting companies to learn about new products and programs
Plan Your Trip
JW Marriott Phoenix Desert Ridge Resort & Spa
5350 East Marriott Drive
Phoenix, Arizona 85054
Click Here to book your reservation.
This is an incredible venue that we were fortunate to secure for our 40th Anniversary celebration. Plan your family trip to this sophisticated venue, complete with championship golf, a rejuvenating spa, multiple outdoor pools, a lazy river, and water slides. All of this with an outstanding educational offering featuring world-class speakers and panels. Put your requests in now at work to secure your time off to attend!
SCA attendees will receive a 15% discount on spa services (excluding salon services an any posted discounted specials) as well as a 20% discount on golf. Mention that you are an SCA attendee when making your reservation, and bring your badge when you check in.
Exhibitor & Sponsor Information
For more information about exhibiting at the Annual Meeting, visit the Corporate Sponsorship Information page.