drug & innovation updates
View videos and questions in this edition's Echo Corner
Nominations being sought for officer and director positions
Dr. Steven Konstadt, Chair of the Nominating Committee, has announced that nominations are being sought for the following positions:
- President-Elect – 2-year term
- Secretary/Treasurer – 2-year term
- Board of Directors (2 positions) – 3-year term
- Nominating Committee member (2 positions) – 2-year term
- Continuing Education Committee (CME) member (2 positions) – 2-year term
The deadline for nominations is October 1, 2012. The slate of candidates for Board of Directors, Nominating Committee members and CME Committee members will be on the SCA website (www.scahq.org).
Eligible SCA members will have 45 days to cast their online votes after the candidates’ names are posted on the website. The slate of candidates for President-Elect and Secretary/Treasurer will appear in the SCA Newsletter with elections taking place at the Annual Business Meeting in Miami, Florida, April 8, 2013.
- In order to nominate a member, please forward the following:
- A letter of nomination
- Two letters from Society members seconding the nomination
- A “willingness to serve” statement from the nominee
- The nominee’s CV and a black and white photo of the nominee
You may send the information to Dr. Konstadt at 2209 Dickens Road, Richmond, VA 23230-2005; or e-mail it to email@example.com.