SCA’s mailing list is only rented to companies, institutions, and organizations who have submitted a sample of the item to be mailed to the SCA membership. The sample must be approved for appropriateness by SCA’s headquarters office. Once approved the list may only be used one time. Phone and fax numbers and email addresses are never made available for use by the renter.
Ordering Requirements and Restrictions
1. Lists are available for one-time use only by purchaser and may not be reproduced, reused, or resold, in any form or manner. Purchaser must sign statement on order form.
2. Addresses are the members' preferred mailing address. Phone numbers, fax numbers and E-mail addresses are not available.
3. All orders must be in writing on the order form and all sections must be completed. At least on sample of the mailing piece must be provided for approval before list(s) are forwarded. No changes may be made to the mailer after approval without permission from the Society of Cardiovascular Anesthesiologists.
4. Purchaser will be billed at the time the order is mailed or (e-mailed) and full payment is due within (15) days of order placement. Direct mail agencies may be requested to provide advanced payment. Failure to receive payment in a timely fashion may preclude future use of any list and a collection will be instituted. Purchaser is subject to late fees in the event full payment is not received by the due date.
5. Lists to be used for surveys require approval of the survey content, by the Society's leadership and must include a letter of introduction.
6. The SCA reserves the right to refuse list rental orders.
7. Use of SCA lists in no way constitutes approval of the content of the mailing.
8. The SCA shall not be liable for any loss or damages incurred through the use of a list and does not guarantee results from the use of any list.