Call for Society Nominations
The SCA Board of Directors seeks nominations for 2 Directors-at-Large and 1 member of the Continuing Medical Education (CME) Committee. Successful candidates will be installed at the Annual Meeting in April 2018 for a 2-year term.
The Directors-at-Large will bring expertise in cardiovascular anesthesiology, governance, and finance to the Board. The CME Committee leads and facilitates the independent development of unbiased, scientifically balanced continuing medical education activities.
If you would like to self-nominate or nominate another SCA member for any of the positions listed above, please prepare the following for submission:
- A letter of nomination (for self-nominees, this letter cannot be combined with the statement of intent)
- Two letters from Society members seconding the nomination
- A statement of intent from the nominee
- The nominee’s curriculum vitae
- A high-resolution, color business photo of the nominee
- A maximum 150-word biography/statement for publication to the membership
Please send your application to the SCA Executive Office via email to firstname.lastname@example.org by 11:59 pm (Eastern) on Monday, September 25, 2017.
Questions? Call us at 855.658.2828 or email email@example.com.