20th Annual SCA Echo Week
May 21-26, 2017
Loews Atlanta Hotel
The 20th Annual SCA Comprehensive Review and Update of Perioperative Echocardiography is a 41/2-day course covering the fundamentals and applications of echocardiography. This interdisciplinary program, sponsored by the Society of Cardiovascular Anesthesiologists (SCA) has been developed to meet the continuing demand for education on the applications of ultrasound technologies as a fundamental diagnostic modality and monitor of perioperative cardiac performance.
View Meeting Brochure
NEW this year - the SCA Perioperative Ultrasound Course, hands-on workshop will take place on May 21, also at the Loews Atlanta Hotel. CLICK HERE for further details.
Plan Your Trip
Benefits of Attendance
- Review, update, and expand your knowledge of perioperative echocardiography
- Interact with internationally renowned experts who are passionate about ultrasound education and available to attendees throughout the meeting
- Participate in interactive, case-based, small-group educational sessions to explore new and complex topics
- Take part in a comprehensive hands-on porcine heart dissection with simultaneous imaging and surgical correlations that is directed by a cardiac surgeon and cardiac anesthesiologist team
- Learn 3D echocardiography from experts who use it daily in their practice
- Gain a deeper understanding of imaging for percutaneous structural heart interventions
- Apply current practice guidelines to imaging and surgical dilemmas
- Test your knowledge by taking a mock exam at the end of the meeting
Who Should Attend
This course is designed as a comprehensive review and update of perioperative echocardiography for anesthesiologists, cardiologists, cardiac surgeons,intensivists, sonographers, radiologists, and other medical professionals.
SCA is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
SCA designates this live activity for a maximum of 43 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)
For more information about exhibiting during the 2017 Echo Week, visit the Exhibitor Information page.