Call for PBLDs Now Closed
Thank you to those who submitted a Problem-Based Learning Discussion (PBLD) topic for consideration for SCA's 39th Annual Meeting & Workshops at the Loews Royal Pacific Resort in Orlando, FL from April 22-26, 2017.
If your submission is accepted, you will be invited to participate in the meeting as a PBLD moderator. Please note, serving as a PBLD moderator does NOT provide you with complimentary registration to attend the meeting.
- Only one topic per person will be considered
- Both SCA members and non-members* are welcome to submit a topic
- Resident and Fellow submissions will not be considered, nor are they eligible to serve as a PBLD moderator.
- Submissions received after the deadline will not be reviewed
- Disposition notifications will be sent in September
*Non-members, whose topics are selected, will be required to obtain SCA membership to be eligible to participate as a PBLD moderator.
For more information on how to create a great PBLD, please click HERE.
Notifications regarding acceptance or declination of submitted PBLDs will be sent in September.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions. Email the SCA Education Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to reviewing your submissions!