Abstract Submission Guidelines
Abstract submission for the Annual Meeting & Workshops and TAS is now closed.
Links to the abstract submission sites are available below.
When you are ready to submit your abstract, you may click on the appropriate category and you will be taken to the application form. Submitted abstracts cannot be edited.
Abstracts will be accepted in the following categories:
- Submission system opens on September 7, 2016
- Annual Meeting submission system closes on November 15, 2016
- TAS submission system closes on November 30, 2016
- ALL authors must complete their disclosure form by November 22, 2016
- Notifications regarding abstract selection will be sent in January 2017
- The submitter will be considered the presenting author
- The presenting author is responsible for abstract content - SCA will not copyedit submissions
- All communications regarding the abstract submission will be sent to the presenting author
- Fellow and Resident Complex Cases:
- Only ONE submission is allowed per presenting author
- Program Directors are not allowed to submit on behalf of their Fellow or Resident
- Failure to follow SCA abstract policies may result in disqualification of your abstract
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions. Email the SCA Education Manager at email@example.com. We look forward to reviewing your submissions!